Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day

We listen to baseball games on the radio.
Opening day is today. A true sign of Spring.

I celebrate the bee in April.
So all my bee things are out.



Egg cups make wonderful candle holders.

A bee for ever sort of arrangement!

It is cloudy again today with a few  sprinkles.


When I fed the birds I took a few photographs
of the clumps of daffodils that are all over the gardens.




The Hyacinth scent drifts across the gardens.


This is an enchanting story



that has inspired me.
I savored each page.

Today thousands of people joined together to pray
 for the waters in Japan.
Dr. Emoto taught us to join together in gratitude and love.



The Spirit of the Cowgirl is like the bee;
She is hardworking
and savors the nectar of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment