Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sprouts



The days are noticeably longer.
The birds are beginning to claim their territories.
A southern breeze brought warmer air to the deck.



My husband brought up his first tray of sprouts.
We will have some on our dinner salad this evening.



The crocus have sprouted in the back dogwood bed.
Temperatures are to be in the 50's this weekend.
We could have flowers soon.




I checked the garlic.
It is looking good.
The kitchen garden plans for 2012 are coming along.


I am following Celtic Astrology.


I am gathering my books.



I do love the good Sea-Horse
and the Ash tree.


We are on the cusp of Pisces.


I am gathering my Pisces books.




Pisces is in the12th house of the Zodiac.





I honor the Angels during the days of Pisces.


They are the Archetypes I study.


I began reading "Standing in the Light" this morning.
I am connected to Sharman Apt Russell.
We ask the same questions.



I am out on the deck watching the birds and getting ready for the
15th annual Backyard Bird Count.
I am reading and writing.


I am listening to Tabla Beat Science.
I am drinking mint tea.
 I read angels love the smell of mint.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend reading, writing and watching birds. Sounds perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete