Thursday, July 7, 2011

Archetypes

The Cowgirl is an archetype for me.
She represents the "can do" spirit.

In Gemini I study my saboteur archetype.
From what I have read every one has a saboteur.

Mine is named Sunshine and she is my peaceful hero.
She is my non-violent warrior.

It was raining when I woke this morning.
We needed the rain and the cool down.

Once the skies began to clear the butterflies came out.

The birds came for seed

and raisins.
The Hummingbirds have their own feeding station.

It is a very quiet life I lead.
Every July I read "Nonviolent Communication".
This year I am highlighting as I read.

I have begun my daily home yoga practice.

It is nice to have my yoga time.

It is nice living with the mantra,
"harm no thing."
I can live this way.

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought I should do yoga. I am so stiff. It hasn't gotten any better as I have aged. UGH..

    ReplyDelete