Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can do


One of the missing Black Caterpillars was found this afternoon.
I helped her on to the Rosemary I brought in last week.
Temperatures are to drop into the upper 40's tonight.
Too cold for freshly emerging butterflies.
I will keep her warm inside until tomorrow.

Mocking Bird has returned to the backyard.
I always miss him in the summer.
 I know it is autumn when he returns .
Two more Chick-a-dees have joined our backyard family.
We now have six for the winter.

I am reading.
I am thinking in mime.
I am potting up plants to bring in.
It is getting chilly out.
There is lots to do to get ready for Autumn.

I have a can do attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you can do. I should be doing the same thing. Don't you just love these cooler night?. I sure do.

    ReplyDelete