Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taurus

I welcome Taurus today.

I welcome my student archetype.
The Pleiades make up the shoulder of the Bull.
They are my favorite constellation.
I am reading about the Seven Sisters.
This year for Taurus I am learning the different attributes associated with this sun sign.
I read Taurus was the gourmet of the Zodiac.
 I will plan a few gourmet picnics.

Venus is the ruling planet of Taurus.
I have a Venus journal but it is Saturn that is the show stopper in the evening sky.
The student is my natural state of being.


I am always studying something.
During the days of Taurus I shall be studying wildflowers.
 I shall share their secrets with you.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about he wildflowers as the Bull romps through the sky. The best look I have ever had of the Pleiades was when we were in Trinidad. You are so close to it there.

    ReplyDelete